Difference between revisions of "Icom IC-207H"
Latest revision as of 18:16, 4 January 2015
APRS / TNC connection Notes:
- Digital port at the back of the radio allows for fixed-output-volume (measured at 270mV Peak-to-Peak)
- Digital port is 6-pin mini-Din connector
- maximum input volume 400mV Peak-to-Peak
- microphone must be disconnected from front as it interferes with TX-Audio from digital port
- Transmit and Receive circuits do not provide Pre- and De-emphasis
The radio's data port caters for 1200 baud and 9600 baud connections.
The maximum Audio Input level according to the user manual is 400mV Peak-to-Peak
The radio's constant receive audio output level (independent of front audio volume knob) is 270mV Peak-to-Peak
TNC interface cable
To use this radio as an APRS station the following cable was custom-made to interface to the TNC-Pi