Difference between revisions of "Datasheets"
Latest revision as of 14:07, 11 April 2018
A datasheet, data sheet, or spec sheet is a document summarizing the performance and other technical characteristics of a product, machine, component (e.g. an electronic component), material, a subsystem (e.g. a power supply) or software in sufficient detail to be used by a design engineer to integrate the component into a system. Typically, a datasheet is created by the component/subsystem/software manufacturer and begins with an introductory page describing the rest of the document, followed by listings of specific characteristics, with further information on the connectivity of the devices. In cases where there is relevant source code to include, it is usually attached near the end of the document or separated into another file. Depending on the specific purpose, a data sheet may offer an average value, a typical value, a typical range, engineering tolerances,or a nominal value. The type and source of data are usually stated on the data sheet. A data sheet is usually used for technical communication to describe technical characteristics of an item or product. It can be published by the manufacturer to help people choose products or to help use the products. By contrast, a technical specification is an explicit set of requirements to be satisfied by a material, product, or service.
Below follows a collection of data sheets used to complete some of my projects.
- File:Attiny85-summary.pdf (summary)
- File:ATtiny85.pdf (complete)
- File:ATtiny84.pdf (summary)
- File:Attiny84 large.pdf (complete)
- File:ATmega328.pdf (summary)
- File:ATmega328 datasheet complete.pdf (summary)
Linear Voltage Regulators
- File:LM78L05.pdf Low cost, 5V, 100mA regulator (TO-92 package)
- File:LM7805.pdf Low cost, 5V, 1A regulator (TO-220 package)
- File:LM2940.pdf Low drop-out, 5V, 1A regulator (TO-220 package)
DC-to-DC buck and/or boost converters
- File:LTC3525.pdf 3V, 3.3V or 5V, 400mA boost converter (SC-70 package)
Special Purpose CMOS IC's
- File:74HC595.pdf 8-bit Serial Shift Register
Liquid Crystal Displays
- File:ISL1208.pdf I2C programmable RTC
- File:24LC256-512.pdf I2C EEPROM 256kb (32kB)
- File:I2C-UM10204.pdf I2C-bus specification and user manual
- File:Easycomm.txt Easycomm1 and Easycomm2 rotor protocol